Navy Federal Financial Group, a subsidiary of the $44 billion Navy Federal Credit Union in Vienna Va.
What does NFFG stand for?
NFFG stands for Navy Federal Financial Group (Navy Federal Credit Union; various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NFFG
- National Fantasy Fan Federation
- National Federation of Fish Friers
- New Fiction and Facts from Finland
- Non Form-Fit-Function
- Norsk Forening for Fedmeforskning
- Norsk Forening for Fotfeilstillinger
- Norsk Forening for Fullblodsavl
- North Florida Fly Fishers (Gainesville, Florida)
- Nottingham Forest Football Fans
- Near-Field to Far-Field Transformation
- Nodes Far From the Gap
- National Federation of Flemish Giant Rabbit Breeders
- National Farm Forest Inventory (est. 1998; Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry; Australia)
- NATO Friendly Force Information
- Net Foreign Factor Income (economic measurement)
- New Futures Fund Initiative (Scotland, UK)
- National Fantasy Football League
- National Forest Fire Laboratory (USDA)
- Negative Feed-Forward Loop
- Northshore Flag Football League (Louisiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are thrilled to offer an additional service to our members that will round out our current suite of services," said Dennis Godfrey, President/CEO, Navy Federal Financial Group.
He is also chairman of the Board of Directors of Navy Federal Financial Group, Navy Federal's Credit Union Service Organization (CUSO), which offers insurance and investment services to its customers.