The company was selected for its overall environmental commitment, particularly for its reuse of demolition materials at two San Diego Navy family housing community projects--Gateway Village and the Village at Serra Mesa, according to a press release from the company.
What does NFH stand for?
NFH stands for Navy Family Housing (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NFH
We have 45 other meanings of NFH in our Acronym Attic
- National Farm and Garden Society
- National Fenton Glass Society
- National Fuel Gas Supply Corporation (Buffalo, NY)
- Naval Facilities Guide Specification
- Nearby Field Galaxy Survey (Arizona State University)
- Newport Free Grammar School (Essex, UK)
- Norma Foral General Tributaria (Spanish: Standard General Tax Law; Spain)
- Nationaal Fonds Geestelijke Volksgezondheid (Netherlands)
- National Fish Hatchery (US Fish and Wildlife Service)
- Naval Frigate Helicopter
- Neighbours from Hell (UK; online community; aka Neighbours from Hell in Britain; also seen as NFHIB)
- Nelson Field House (Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania; Bloomsburg, PA)
- Nepal Footprint Holiday (Kathmandu, Nepal)
- Neurofilament Heavy (antibodies)
- No Frequency-Hopping
- Not from Here
- National Fair Housing Alliance (est. 1988; Washington, DC)
- National Federation of Hungarian Americans (est. 1984)
- New Forest Heritage Area (UK)
- Niagara Falls Housing Authority (Niagra Falls, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million contract for the New Navy Family Housing & Fitness Center Renovation at the U.
Phase I commenced in 2004 and involves both new construction and rehabilitation of Navy family housing developments in and around Naval Station Pearl Harbor.