In his current position, Finan leads Symantec's information assurance support of large federal government IT programs, such as the Navy/Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI) and numerous state security initiatives.
What does NMCI stand for?
NMCI stands for Navy/Marine Corps Intranet
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NMCI
We have 16 other meanings of NMCI in our Acronym Attic
- New Mt. Calvary Holy Church (Richmond, Viginia)
- New Mexico Commission on Higher Education (Santa Fe, NM)
- New Mexico Coalition for Healthcare Information Leadership Initiatives (also seen as NM CHILI; est. 2000)
- New Mexico Concealed Handgun License
- Northern Metropolitan Community Health Service (Australia Department of Human Services)
- National Marine Consultants, Inc. (Parlin, NJ)
- National Maritime College of Ireland
- National Methamphetamine Chemicals Initiative
- National Multi-Cultural Institute
- Navy/Marine Corps Installation
- Noble Missions for Change Initiative (est. 2010)
- New Mexico Crop Improvement Association
- New Mexico Critical Infrastructure Assurance Council
- New Mexico Crime Information Center
- New Mexico Construction Industries Division
- New Mexico Center for Isotopes in Medicine (Albuquerque, NM)
- Northern Manhattan Coalition for Immigrant Rights (New York, NY)
- Northern Mindanao Community Initiatives and Resource Management Project (Philippines)
- Navy and Marine Corps Intelligence Training Center
- Nepal Medical College Journal (biannual publication)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 14, 2003 Harris Corporation (NYSE:HRS) announced today that EDS Corporation (NYSE:EDS) has selected its information assurance software for deployment on the Navy/Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI) program.
The Navy/Marine Corps Intranet program at the Department of Defense and the IT Managed Services contract at the Transportation Security Administration will both play a significant role in defining future outsourcing projects in the defense and civilian agencies, respectively," says Smith.