While working as a field supervisor at the Navrongo Health Research Centre, he would travel to Togo to purchase clothes for sale on credit.
What does NHRC stand for?
NHRC stands for Navrongo Health Research Centre
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHRC
We have 19 other meanings of NHRC in our Acronym Attic
- NASA/Houston Rocket Club
- National Harm Reduction Conference (Canada)
- National Health Research Council (various locations)
- National Hematology Research Centre (Moscow, Russia)
- National Hotel Renovation Corp.
- National Housing Research Committee (Canada)
- National Human Rights Commission (India)
- National Hydrology Research Centre (Canada)
- Natural Hazards Research Centre (Australia)
- Naval Health Research Center (US Navy)
- Neighborhood History Research Collection
- Nepal Health Research Council
- New Hackensack Reformed Church
- New Hampshire Recruitment Center
- New Haven Rowing Club
- New Hire Reporting Center
- New Home Realty Center
- North Hills Radio Club
- National Hispanic Rodeo Clowns Association (Soledad, CA)
- National Human Rights Council of India
Samples in periodicals archive:
Health Research Scientist, Navrongo Health Research Centre, Ghana Health Services, Ghana
12) The Navrongo Health Research Centre in 1995 also reported a high prevalence rate of 76% among the Kassena and 79% among the Nankana in a panel survey of women.