JAMES AKAZILI, BA (Hons) Economics, MA Health Economics Health Research Scientist, Navrongo Health Research Centre, Ghana Health Services, Ghana James Akazili is a trained health economist from the University of Cape Town where he completed a Master's degree.
What does NHRC stand for?
NHRC stands for Navrongo Health Research Centre
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHRC
We have 19 other meanings of NHRC in our Acronym Attic
- NASA/Houston Rocket Club
- National Harm Reduction Conference (Canada)
- National Health Research Council (various locations)
- National Hematology Research Centre (Moscow, Russia)
- National Hotel Renovation Corp.
- National Housing Research Committee (Canada)
- National Human Rights Commission (India)
- National Hydrology Research Centre (Canada)
- Natural Hazards Research Centre (Australia)
- Naval Health Research Center (US Navy)
- Neighborhood History Research Collection
- Nepal Health Research Council
- New Hackensack Reformed Church
- New Hampshire Recruitment Center
- New Haven Rowing Club
- New Hire Reporting Center
- New Home Realty Center
- North Hills Radio Club
- National Hispanic Rodeo Clowns Association (Soledad, CA)
- National Human Rights Council of India
Samples in periodicals archive:
12) The Navrongo Health Research Centre in 1995 also reported a high prevalence rate of 76% among the Kassena and 79% among the Nankana in a panel survey of women.
Scientists at the Navrongo Health Research Centre in rural northern Ghana teamed with researchers at the Population Council to design and test an innovative program--employing nurses on motorbikes and using community volunteers--to deliver health care to people in their own homes.
Navrongo Health Research Centre The study is part of an experimental investigation in health services deliver' launched by the Navrongo Health Research Centre in the Kassena-Nankana District of northeastern Ghana.