Navigators supplies 100% of the capacity of Syndicate 1221, which is managed by Navigators Underwriting Agency Limited and serves as Navigators' primary platform for business produced outside of the United States.
What does NUAL stand for?
NUAL stands for Navigators Underwriting Agency Limited (Lloyd's of London)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NUAL
- National Urban Alliance for Effective Education
- National Union of American Families
- National Underground Assets Group (UK)
- National Users Advisory Group (substance abuse; UK)
- Nunc Cell Factory Agarose Gel Electrophoresis
- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Universal Armament Interface
- Northern Utah Airspace Initiative
- Northeast UAS (Unmanned Aircraft System) Airspace Integration Research Alliance
- Naval Underwater Acoustic Inventory Referral System
- Nagoya University Alumni Association (Japan)
- Non-Unit Assumed Latency (computing)
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies (India)
- National Universal Agreement to Mediate
- Northern Utah Academy for Math Engineering and Science
- New User Action Notation (modeling language)
- Non-Union Actors Network
- Northwestern University Atomic and Nanoscale Characterization Experimental Center (Chicago, IL)
- Newly Upgraded Automated Name Search
- Nakuru Urban Agriculture Project (Kenya)
- Northmoor Urban Art Project (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASDAQ:NAVG) today announced that, subject to regulatory approval, Stephen Coward has been promoted to Managing Director of Navigators Underwriting Agency Limited (NUAL), its wholly owned subsidiary.