President Mukherjee told parliament in New Delhi that several space missions are planned for 2013, including the "launch of our first navigational satellite.
What does NAVSAT stand for?
NAVSAT stands for Navigational Satellite
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- National Anti-Vivisection Society (animal protection; Illinois)
- Net Asset Value per Share
- North American Vegetarian Society
- National Academy of Von Schrader Associates (cleaning)
- North American Victorian Studies Association (Purdue University)
- Navigation Safety Advisory Council
- Naval Safety Center
- Naval Safety Center
- National Association of Volunteer Search and Rescue Teams, Inc.
- Navy Search and Rescue
- Navy Strike Air Warfare
- Naval Small Craft Instruction & Technical Training School
- Naval School, Civil Engineer Corps Officers
- Naval School, Explosive Ordnance Disposal
- Naval School, Explosive Ordnance Disposal Detachment
- Naval School Physical Distribution Management
- Naval Supply Center School
- Navy Supply Corps School
- Navy Supply Corps School Detachment
- Naval Avionics Support Equipment Appraisal
Samples in periodicals archive:
Several space missions are planned for 2013, including India's first mission to Mars and the launch of our first navigational satellite," Mukherjee told parliament.
21 ( ANI ): President Pranab Mukherjee on Thursday said several space missions are planned for 2013, including India's first mission to Mars and the launch of the first navigational satellite.
It looked into the Dedicated Short Range Communications ( DSRC), Radio Frequency Identification ( RFID), Global Navigational Satellite System/ Cellular Network Systems and Vehicle Identification System using number plates.
IRNSS (Indian Regional Navigational Satellite System) is under development by the Indian Space Research Organisation.
Air Force-operated GPS mid-earth orbit navigational satellites.
China launched a navigational satellite, the nation's space administration reported, the second in a series of up to 30 orbiters to comprise a global positioning network.
Summary: SpectraTime, a company of the Orolia group (NYSE Alternext Paris - FR0010501015 - ALORO), today announced the award of a contract valued at approximately e1/44 million to supply Rubidium Space Clocks to the Indian Regional Navigational Satellite System (IRNSS).