The challenge is specifically focused on the environmental aspects of the bills, which include amendments to the Fisheries Act, the Environmental Protection Act and the Navigable Waters Protection Act, and the government's lack of consultation in these areas.
What does NWPA stand for?
NWPA stands for Navigable Waters Protection Act (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NWPA
We have 11 other meanings of NWPA in our Acronym Attic
- North West Partnership (UK)
- Northern Wheatbelt Program
- Northwest Passage
- Northwest Permanente (Kaiser Permanente HMO region)
- Northwestern Pacific Railroad Company
- Not Working Properly (vehicle repair)
- Nuclear Waste Program (Washington State Department of Ecology)
- Nuclear Weapons Plant
- Numerical Weather Prediction
- National Waste Policy Act of 1982
- NetWare Peripheral Architecture
- Nilgiri-Wynaad Planters' Association
- North Wales Police Authority (UK)
- Northwest Pennsylvania
- Northwest Pinzgauer Association
- Northwest Wood Products Association (Bend, OR)
- Nuclear Waste Policy Act of 1982
- Pacific Northwest Electric Power Planning and Conservation Act
- Nuclear Waste Policy Act Amendments
- Nuclear Waste Policy Amendments Act of 1987 (US Department of Energy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If pending amendments to the federal Navigable Waters Protection Act pass, waterfowl hunters might feel the pain this season.
Amendments to the Navigable Waters Protection Act that will reduce the ability to trigger environmental assessments (EAs) were included in Bill C-10, the government's economic stimulus measures.