[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Mainland resources found on Naval Base Coronado, Naval Base Ventura County, and Naval Weapons Station Seal Beach are key contributors toward the recovery of the California least tern (Sterna antillarum browni).
What does NWSSB stand for?
NWSSB stands for Naval Weapons Station Seal Beach (Seal Beach, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NWSSB
- Navy Worldwide Military Command & Control System Software Standardization
- Navy WWMCCS Standard Software
- New Westminster Secondary School (BC, Canada)
- Northwest Security Services (Seattle, WA)
- Nose Wheel Steering System (US Air Force)
- Nuclear War Survival Skills (civil defense manual)
- Nuclear Weapon Storage Site
- Nuclear Weapon Subsystem
- Nuclear Weapons Support Section
- Northwest Stone Sculptors Association
- Northwest Single Side Band
- Nuclear Weapons System Safety Committee
- National Weather Severe Storm Forecast Center
- Nuclear Weapon System Safety Group
- Nuclear Weapons System Safety Group
- National Water Sector Strategy and Investment Program (water management project; Yemen)
- Nuclear Weapon Systems Sustainment Programs
- Network Storage Space
- Nuclear Weapon Subsystem Test Plan
- National Weather Service Training Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Navy Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC) Program Management Office West is preparing a Historical Radiological Assessment (HRA) for the Inland Area at Naval Weapons Station Seal Beach Detachment Concord, Concord, California.
The Naval Facilities Engineering Command at Camp Pendleton, CA, plans to award an indefinite quantity job order contract for miscellaneous construction, repairs, and alteration work at the Marine Corps Base, Camp Pendleton, CA; Naval Weapons Station Seal Beach, Fallbrook Detachment, Fallbrook, CA; and Mountain Warfare Training Center, Bridgeport, CA.