With the significant military presence in the Charleston area, this will provide even greater access for visitors to and from the Charleston Air Force Base, naval weapons station Charleston, as well as The Citadel Military College.
What does NWSCHASN stand for?
NWSCHASN stands for Naval Weapons Station Charleston (US Navy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Naval Weapons Station Concord (Concord, CA)
- Naval Weapons Support Center
- NCAR (National Center for Atmospheric Research) Wyoming Supercomputing Center (University of Wyoming; Laramie, WY)
- Nebraska Water Science Center (USGS)
- Nepal Water Supply Corporation
- Northwest Sign Council
- North West Society of Chartered Accountants (UK)
- Near West Side Conservation Council (est. 1960; Illinois)
- Northwest State Community College (Archbold, OH)
- Northwest-Shoals Community College (Alabama)
- Northwest Sports Divers (Kenmore, Washington)
- New Water Soluble Derivative of Amphotericin B
- National Water Supply and Drainage Board (Sri Lanka)
- National Water Sector Development Strategy (Tanzania)
- Naval Weapons Station Earle (New Jersey)
- New World Sex Education (various locations)
- Northwest Science Expo (Intel; Portland State University, Oregon)
- Northwest Student Exchange (est. 1987; Seattle, WA)
- Naval Weather Service Environmental Detachment
- Northwest Sustainable Energy for Economic Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
Truxtun, commissioned at Naval Weapons Station Charleston, S.
A commercial cargo ship carrying more than 100 mine-resistant, ambush-protected vehicles for troops in Iraq set sail the last week in November from Naval Weapons Station Charleston, S.
Naval Weapons Station Charleston (NWSCHS) recently contributed obsolete materials for use in the construction of artificial reefs along the South Carolina coast as part of the South Carolina Department of Natural Resources (SCDNR) Marine Artificial Reef Program.