no price given) The Naval Underwater Systems Center (NUSC) was formed in 1970 by merging the Navy Underwater Sound Laboratory at New London, Connecticut, with the Navy Underwater Weapons Research and Engineering Station at Newport, Rhode Island.
What does NUSC stand for?
NUSC stands for Naval Underwater Systems Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NUSC
We have 6 other meanings of NUSC in our Acronym Attic
- Northeastern University Student Ambassadors
- National United States - Arab Chamber of Commerce
- Northern Uganda Social Action Fund
- Numeral Unit Spread Assessment Pedigree (notational system)
- National Urban Search And Rescue Dog Group (UK)
- Nuclear Reactor Updated Safety Analysis Report
- Nasionale Unie van Suid-Afrikaanse Studente (National Union of South African Students)
- National Union of South African Students (est. 1924)
- N utilization substance protein B
- National Unified Services Command, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- Naval Underwater Systems Command
- Net Universal Service Cost (basic telephony cost)
- Newcastle United Supporters Club (UK)
- Newport Uskmouth Sailing Club (Gwent, South Wales)
- New Airborne Scatterometer
- Naval Underwater Systems Center Detachment
- National University in San Diego (California)
- Natomas Unified School District (California)
- Newark Unified School District (Newark, CA)
- Non Users with Sleeping Difficulties
Samples in periodicals archive:
Naval Underwater Systems Center, a large research and development lab.
Exley joined the Naval Underwater Systems Center (NUSC), New London, Conn.