Carter retired from the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division Newport, Newport, R.
What does NUWCDIVNPT stand for?
NUWCDIVNPT stands for Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division Newport
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Numbers Up! Volcanic Panic (mathematics game)
- National Union of Workers (Australia)
- Not the Usual Way (independent writers group)
- National Urban Water Authority (Tanzania)
- Nuclear Weapon Accident Exercise
- National Union of the Working Classes (est. 1831; UK)
- National Urban Warfare Center (Fort Irwin, CA)
- Naval Undersea Warfare Center (US DoD)
- Nottinghamshire Unemployed Workers Centre (UK)
- Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division, Keyport, Washington
- Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division Keyport (US Navy)
- National Unemployed Workers Committee Movement (UK)
- Naval Undersea Warfare Center New London (Connecticut)
- Naval Undersea Warfare Center Newport (Rhode Island)
- Northern Uganda Women Communicators Organization (est. 2001)
- Nuclear Weapons Emergency Destruct System
- Nuclear Weapons Employment Policy (US DoD)
- Naval Undersea Warfare Engineering Station
- NetCDF Users Working Group
- National Union of Workers in Hotel Restaurant and Allied Industries
Samples in periodicals archive:
Story courtesy of Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division Newport, R.
The task order, awarded under the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division Newport SeaPort-e contract, supports the Naval Sea Systems (NAVSEA) Undersea Defensive Warfare Systems Program Office with Anti-Torpedo Torpedo Defensive System (ATTDS) Torpedo Detection, Classification and Localization (TDCL) technology.
Nasdaq: AATI), a leading developer of engineering technologies and technology-based training solutions, announced today that it has been awarded a contract with the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division Newport (NUWC) for in-service engineering support for submarine periscope and electromagnetic (low frequency communications) systems.