In 2006, the Naval Survival Training Institute outfitted all eight of the Aviation Survival Training Centers (ASTCs) with this new hypoxia training device: the reduced oxygen breathing device (ROBD).
What does NSTI stand for?
NSTI stands for Naval Survival Training Institute (Navy Medicine Operational Training Center; US Navy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSTI
We have 11 other meanings of NSTI in our Acronym Attic
- Nova Scotia Trails Federation (Canada)
- Nuclear Science and Technology Facility
- National Scheduled Tribes Finance and Development Corporation (India)
- Naval Scientific & Technical Group, Far East
- Nuclear Science and Technology Group (University of Nevada - Las Vegas)
- Non-Seminomatous Testicular Germ Cell Tumor
- Nano Science and Technology Institute
- Nashville State Technical Institute
- National Statistics Training Institute
- National Summer Transportation Institute
- Necrotizing Soft-Tissue Infection
- Noise Suppression Technologies, Inc. (Columbus, OH)
- National Scientific and Technical Information Center (Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research)
- National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (White House initiative)
- National Surface Transportation Infrastructure Financing Commission
- New Systems Training and Integration Office (United States Army Intelligence Center, Fort Huachuca)
- NASA Scientific and Technical Information Program
- National Security Telecommunications and Information Systems
- National Security Telecommunications and Information Systems Security
- National Security Telecommunications and Information Systems Security Advisory Memorandum
Samples in periodicals archive:
operating under the Naval Survival Training Institute (NSTI) - a subsidiary of the Naval Operational Medicine Institute (NOMI) - ASTC Jacksonville facilitates aviation survival training as a subject matter expert on all military operational medicine, providing aviation survival and safety training for Navy and Marine Corps aviation personnel and supporting all DoD activities.
08 Jan 07--An HM2 with the Naval Survival Training Institute was riding his motorcycle at high speed when he hit the back of an SUV and suffered fatal injuries.