McHale, commanding officer, Naval Submarine School, leading by example and teaching teamwork is one of his top priorities.
What does SUBSCOL stand for?
SUBSCOL stands for Naval Submarine School (US Navy, Groton, CT)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Submarine Squadron
- Sinhalaya Universal Broadcasting Service (Sri Lanka)
- Sydney Underwater Bushwalking Society (New South Wales, Australia)
- Scaled Upper-Band Sub-Array
- Submarine Safety Certification Program
- Submarine Supply Assistance Team
- Subsea Slow-Scan Acoustic Television
- Submarine Scouting Force (US Navy)
- Sunyani Business Secondary School (Ghana)
- Submarine Skills-Training Network (Naval Air Warfare Center, Training Systems Division)
- Submarines, Atlantic Fleet (US Navy)
- Submarine Single Messaging System (US Navy)
- High-Performance Sub-Micron SOI/CMOS Technologies (ESPRIT Project 5029)
- Submarines, Pacific Fleet (US Navy)
- Submarines, Southwest Pacific Force (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After successfully competing the course, he moved to the Royal Naval Submarine School, at the same base, for his specialist submarine training.
When the lab was officially established as a Medical Research Laboratory in 1946, its three-fold mission included: selection of personnel for training in the Naval Submarine School (SUBSCOL); instruction of hospital corpsmen (HM) and medical officers in Submarine Medicine; research in medical aspects of submarine duty and diving, including night and color vision; human engineering; and personnel selection methods.
Phillip Johnson, has been awarded the Jim Wicks Plate, at a passing out parade at the Royal Naval Submarine School.
Sainsbury began his career as a US Navy Submarine officer, serving on USS Trepang as the Combat Systems Department Head and as a tactics and special operations platform instructor at the Naval Submarine School.
Today's schools and teaching staffs welcome helping hands wherever they may be found, and for Pleasant Valley that means instructors from Naval Submarine School (SubScol).