Navy has awarded General Dynamics Electric Boat a $20 million contract modification for nuclear-maintenance work for submarines homeported at the Naval Submarine Base in Groton.
What does NAVSUBBASE stand for?
NAVSUBBASE stands for Naval Submarine Base
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Navigation Satellite Timing & Ranging (see GPS)
- Navigation Signal Timing and Ranging
- Navigational, Strategic, Tactical & Relay - Global Positioning System
- Navy Standard
- Naval Scientific & Technical Intelligence Center
- Naval Scientific & Technical Intelligence Review
- Naval Strike Warfare Center
- Naval Aviation Science and Technology Office (US Navy)
- Navy Standard Requisitioning & Issuing Procedure
- Naval Submarine Base
- Naval Submarine Medical Research Laboratory
- Naval Submarine School
- Naval Submarine Support Facility
- Naval Submarine Training Center, Pacific
- Naval Supply Systems Command
- NAVSUP (Naval Supply Systems Command) Weapon Systems Support (US Navy)
- Naval Support Activity
- Naval Supply Center
- Naval Supply Facility
- Naval Support Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
for the Army award; Navy Federal Credit Unions branch at Naval Submarine Base, New London, Conn.
Marys Airport officials say they were told Sunday that the US Navy had two skydivers in custody after they landed at Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay.
Shortly upon arrival to Naval Submarine Base in Point Loma, personnel from the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Pacific (SSC Pacific) successfully installed and trained CENTRIXS on the Type 209 Peruvian submarine, BAP Arica (SS-36), as well as at the Peruvian Navy's Submarine Headquarters in Callao, Peru.
Naval Submarine Base, Groton is also home to several other employers such as Pfizer, Inc's Global Research and Development campus and the Electric Boat Division of General Dynamics, Inc.
At the annual fall conference held at the Naval Submarine Base, Groton, Conn.
org/media/publications/brochures/kerosene/ [Kerosene Heater Safety] By Jonathan Bach, CIH, CSP, PE, Naval Submarine Base, New London The author is a supervisory industrial hygienist.
Jacksonville, FL, is being awarded $16,452,900 for firm-fixed-price task order 0004 under a previously awarded indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity design-build multiple award construction contract for construction of the waterfront enclave security perimeter at Naval Submarine Base, Kings Bay, GA.