I commissioned as a Submarine Repair Officer (6230) in 2006 and prior to this tour I served as the R-3 DIV-O on the USS EMORY S LAND; NNSY FMB (Submarine Repair) Military Deputy Project Superintendent; and AOIC of Naval Special Warfare Group 3, Detachment Little Creek (Dry Deck Shelters--especially looking forward to seeing the 728 and 729 again
What does NAVSPECWARGRU stand for?
NAVSPECWARGRU stands for Naval Special Warfare Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Naval Forces South
- Naval Space Command
- Navy Space Surveillance System
- Navy Space Systems Activity
- Navy Special Warfare
- Navy Special Warfare-Development Group (formerly Seal Team 6)
- Naval Special Warfare Center
- Naval Special Warfare Command
- Naval Special Warfare Development Group (US Navy)
- Naval Special Warfare Group
- Navy Special Warfare SEAL Team 4
- Naval Space Operations Center
- National Association of Victim Support Schemes (UK)
- Naval Ship Systems Engineering Station
- Naval Ship Systems Engineering Station Detachment, Mechanicsburg
- Navigation Senior Steering Group (Battle Force Tactical Trainer)
- Navigation Sensor System Interface
- Naval Station
- Naval Station Detachment
- Navigation Satellite Timing & Ranging (see GPS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Sprague; Naval Special Warfare Group ONE (LOGSU 1)
Lieutenant David Lloyd, a spokesman for Naval Special Warfare Group Two, which comprises the four SEAL teams on the US East Coast, declined to comment on the cause of death, saying it was under investigation.
The establishment of Naval Special Warfare Group 10 reflects the increasing importance of drones in the elite forces.
at the Naval Special Warfare Group 1, Mission Support Center aboard Naval Amphibious Base, Coronado, Calif.
The author: Travioli is attached to Naval Special Warfare Group Two in Norfolk
Pink Sheets: AUSI) announced today that Naval Special Warfare has requested ownership of the SEALION II high performance technology craft powered by the 16,000 Watt AuraGen VIPER system, after successfully completing extended testing and evaluation by both Naval Sea System Command Warfare Center Carderock ("NSWC CCD") and Naval Special Warfare Group Four ("NSWG4").
Naval Special Warfare Group ONE Logistics Support Unit ONE (LOGSU1) received the Meritorious Unit Commendation during a Change of Command ceremony held at Naval Amphibious Base Coronado, Jul.