Lieutenant David Lloyd, a spokesman for Naval Special Warfare Group Two, which comprises the four SEAL teams on the US East Coast, declined to comment on the cause of death, saying it was under investigation.
What does NAVSPECWARGP stand for?
NAVSPECWARGP stands for Naval Special Warfare Group
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Naval Forces South Norway
- Naval Forces South
- Naval Space Command
- Navy Space Surveillance System
- Navy Space Systems Activity
- Navy Special Warfare
- Navy Special Warfare-Development Group (formerly Seal Team 6)
- Naval Special Warfare Center
- Naval Special Warfare Command
- Naval Special Warfare Development Group (US Navy)
- Naval Special Warfare Group
- Navy Special Warfare SEAL Team 4
- Naval Space Operations Center
- National Association of Victim Support Schemes (UK)
- Naval Ship Systems Engineering Station
- Naval Ship Systems Engineering Station Detachment, Mechanicsburg
- Navigation Senior Steering Group (Battle Force Tactical Trainer)
- Navigation Sensor System Interface
- Naval Station
- Naval Station Detachment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Naval Special Warfare Group ONE Logistics Support Unit ONE (LOGSU1) received the Meritorious Unit Commendation during a Change of Command ceremony held at Naval Amphibious Base Coronado, Jul.
Jenkins (Video to debut the week of August 13) is a staff engineer at Naval Special Warfare Group ONE in San Diego.
at the Naval Special Warfare Group 1, Mission Support Center aboard Naval Amphibious Base, Coronado, Calif.
The author: Travioli is attached to Naval Special Warfare Group Two in Norfolk [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] A group of Sailors assigned to a Naval Special Warfare unit make their way up Mount Kilimanjaro during an off-duty climbing expedition planned during their leave time.
Pink Sheets: AUSI) announced today that Naval Special Warfare has requested ownership of the SEALION II high performance technology craft powered by the 16,000 Watt AuraGen VIPER system, after successfully completing extended testing and evaluation by both Naval Sea System Command Warfare Center Carderock ("NSWC CCD") and Naval Special Warfare Group Four ("NSWG4").
The expeditionary portion of the Saltwater Trip began bright and early with the BQC students mustering at the Naval Special Warfare Group TWO obstacle course with personnel from both Explosive Ordnance Disposal Expeditionary Support Unit TWO (EOD ESU TWO) and Naval Special Warfare Logistics Support Unit TWO (LOGSU TWO).
Augustine's College and Virginia State University players all got a taste of the rigors of training with the SEALs in a 12-foot-deep, Olympic-size pool and on the Naval Special Warfare Group 2 Confidence Course, a 17-station land obstacle course.