Commands moving include the Naval School of Health Sciences (NSHS) San Diego; NSHS Portsmouth, Va.
What does NSHS stand for?
NSHS stands for Naval School of Health Sciences
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSHS
We have 16 other meanings of NSHS in our Acronym Attic
- National Secretariat on Hate and Racism in Canada
- National Shared Housing Resource Center
- Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission (Canada)
- Nova Scotia Health Research Foundation (Canada)
- Napa Solano Head Start
- National Seed Health System
- National Sexual Health Survey
- National Spanish Honor Society
- National Speech and Hearing Survey
- Natursteinhaus Schöpfel
- Nebraska State Historical Society
- Nerang State High School (Queensland, Australia)
- New Salem High School (North Dakota)
- Newman Smith High School (Texas)
- Newton South High School
- Ninety Six High School (South Carolina)
- Nixon-Smiley High School (Nixon, Texas)
- Norfolk Southern Historical Society
- North Salem High School (Salem, OR)
- North Salinas High School
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marine Corps Legal Office; the Naval School of Health Sciences faculty; and Virginia's Marymount University where he serves as chair for the Departments of Human Resource Management, Healthcare Management, and Paralegal Studies.
NMCSD is a major military medical training and treatment facility supporting clinical expertise in graduate medical education, Naval School of Health Sciences programs and local professional and para-professional institutions.