As Reservists, we can be doubly proud that the support that many of our customers have received was often delivered primarily with support from the Naval Reserve Force.
What does NAVRESFOR stand for?
NAVRESFOR stands for Naval Reserve Force
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Naval Receiving Station
- National Association of Veterans Research and Education Foundation
- Naval Regional Contracting Center
- Naval Regional Contracting Center Detachment
- Navy Regional Finance Center
- Navy Regional Plant Equipment Office
- Navy Regulation
- Naval Reserve Center
- Naval Reserve Facility
- Naval Reserve Financial Information Processing Center
- Naval Reserve Headquarters (Canadian Forces Maritime Command)
- Naval Reserve Information Systems Office
- Naval Reserve Maintenance Training Facility
- Naval Reserve Personnel Center
- Naval Reserve Readiness Command Region
- Naval Reserve Security Group
- Navy Resale & Services Support Office
- Navy Resale & Services Support Office Field Support Office
- Naval Aviation Readiness Integrated Improvement Program
- Naval Research Information System (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a member of the Royal Naval Reserve Forces, I took part in a number of Nato exercises held there over a period of 20 years.
CenturyLink is proud of its work with the Naval Reserve Forces Command to provide secure Wi-Fi equipment and circuitry that let Reservists use hotspots to access the Internet at Navy Reserve Operational Support Centers across the country," said Diana Gowen, CenturyLink senior vice president and general manager, who oversees solutions for federal government customers.
Naval Reserve Force is to provide mission-capable units and individuals to the Navy-Marine Corps team throughout the range of operations from peace to war.
Reserve participation in ACQ-201B further underscores NAVAIR's alignment with the Navy's larger transformation of the entire Naval Reserve force and the active Reserve integration plan.
As part of the alignment process, the Navy recently consolidated the three staffs at Naval Reserve Forces Command headquarters in New Orleans into one to serve as the provider of reserve capabilities to Fleet Forces Command.
Navy and Naval Reserve Force, was a first responder to the attacks on the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001.
VFCs 12 and 13 are part of Carrier Air Wing Reserve 20 under the Naval Reserve Forces Command based in New Orleans, La.