The Naval Research Enterprise Internship Program, sponsored by the Office of Naval Research, convinced some students that engineering careers were worth pursuing.
What does NRE stand for?
NRE stands for Naval Research Enterprise
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NRE
We have 88 other meanings of NRE in our Acronym Attic
- Nuclear Rocket Development Station
- Natural Resource Database Template (inventory monitoring accessory; US National Park Service)
- New Robot Destruction Unit (Mecha-Warz; online game)
- Non-Radioactive Dangerous Waste
- Non-Radioactive Dangerous Waste Landfill
- Non-Radioactive Dangerous Waste Storage Facility
- National Rail Enquiries (UK)
- National Railway Equipment (locomotive leasing company)
- National Register Eligible
- Natural Resources and Environment (UK Government Panel)
- Naval Research Establishment
- Navigator Request Engine (library software)
- Nelson Racing Engines (Chatsworth, CA)
- Neuse River Estuary (North Carolina)
- New and Renewable Energy
- New Relationship Energy (alt.polyamory)
- New Relationship Excitement (Polyamory)
- New Rural Economy (Canada)
- Nippon Restaurant Enterprise (Japan)
- No Religion Entered (Canadian military)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Marine Corps S&T Enterprise is an integral part of the larger Naval Research Enterprise, a collaborative effort between the Marine Corps Combat Development Command, under the staff cognizance of the Deputy Commandant, Combat Development and Integration (DC,CD&I), the Marine Corps Systems Command and ONR.
I also serve as a liaison with the Naval Research Enterprise (NRE).