WS) today announced that it has treated polychlorinated biphenyl (PCB) contaminated soil at the Lualualei Naval Radio Transmitting Facility in Oahu, Hawaii under their contract with Tetra Tech EM, Inc.
What does NAVRADTRANSFAC stand for?
NAVRADTRANSFAC stands for Naval Radio Transmitting Facility
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Naval Production
- Naval Plant Representative Office Detachment
- Net Asset Value Per Share
- Navy Passenger Transportation Office
- Net Asset Value Per Unit (finance)
- Naval Publications & Forms Center (Philadelphia)
- Neo-Aortic Valve Replacement
- Navy Radio Station
- Naval Radio Receiver Facility
- Naval Radio Station
- Naval Receiving Station
- National Association of Veterans Research and Education Foundation
- Naval Regional Contracting Center
- Naval Regional Contracting Center Detachment
- Navy Regional Finance Center
- Navy Regional Plant Equipment Office
- Navy Regulation
- Naval Reserve Center
- Naval Reserve Facility
- Naval Reserve Financial Information Processing Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Navy also transferred 285 acres (115 ha) of land occupied by the former Naval Radio Transmitting Facility, located in Suffolk, Virginia, to the FWS for expansion of the Nansemond NWR.
Navy for Operational Services at the Naval Radio Transmitting Facility in Dixon, California.