PDT at the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, Calif.
What does NPS stand for?
NPS stands for Naval Postgraduate School
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPS
We have 319 other meanings of NPS in our Acronym Attic
- National Preparedness System (US FEMA)
- National Prescribing Service Limited (Department of Health and Ageing; Australia)
- National Presortation Schematic (Canada Post Corporation)
- National Program Service (PBS)
- National Provider System
- National Public Seating
- Nationale Partij Suriname (Suriname National Party)
- Native Plant Society
- NATO Pipeline System
- NATO Precautionary System
- Naviplan Standard (financial planning software)
- Nederlandse Programmastichting
- Needham Public School (Needham, MA, USA)
- Neonatal/Pediatric Respiratory Care Specialist
- Net Proceeds of Sale(s)
- Net Promoter Score (customer management)
- NetPerSec (connection speed testing program)
- Network Participation Status
- Network Planning Solution (Cisco)
- Network Planning System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Space Education Consortium is also considering preparatory courses to enhance CSP qualification for AFIT and Naval Postgraduate School programs.
Topsail" is "truly Poindexter's brainchild," comments John Arquilla, an intelligence expert at the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California.
Last week the Navy turned over the three buildings nearest the shore at the old Point Sur Naval Facility to the Naval Postgraduate School for a consortium of researchers to use to ``keep an ear on the ocean.
Garrett and his colleagues at the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, Calif.
Naval Postgraduate School (NPS) to Use Second REMUS (Remote Environmental Measuring Units) System for Underwater Research and Training POCASSET, Mass.
Navy Seaport-e task order to provide technical and functional support for the Office of Continuous Learning (OCL) at the Naval Postgraduate School (NPS) in Monterey, Calif.
The Defense Resources Management Institute (DRMI), located at the Naval Postgraduate School (NPS) in Monterey, California, is an educational institution sponsored and supervised by the Secretary of Defense.