PDT at the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, Calif.
What does NAVPGSCOL stand for?
NAVPGSCOL stands for Naval Postgraduate School
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Naval Pacific Meteorology and Oceanography Detachment (US Navy)
- Navy Public Affairs Library
- Naval Plant Branch Representative Office
- Navy Program Evaluation Procedure
- Navy Personnel
- Navy Personnel Command
- Navy Personnel Manual
- Navy Personnel Research & Development Center
- Naval Personnel Technical Center
- Navy Petroleum Office
- Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey
- Naval Amphibious Base
- Naval Amphibious School
- Naval Plant Representative
- National Association of Volunteer Programs in Local Government
- Naval Program Management Office, Strategic Systems Programs (Sunnyvale, California)
- Naval Polar Oceanography Center
- Naval Port Control Office
- Naval Postgraduate School
- Naval Plant Representative Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Space Education Consortium is also considering preparatory courses to enhance CSP qualification for AFIT and Naval Postgraduate School programs.
Topsail" is "truly Poindexter's brainchild," comments John Arquilla, an intelligence expert at the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California.
Last week the Navy turned over the three buildings nearest the shore at the old Point Sur Naval Facility to the Naval Postgraduate School for a consortium of researchers to use to ``keep an ear on the ocean.
Garrett and his colleagues at the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, Calif.
Naval Postgraduate School (NPS) to Use Second REMUS (Remote Environmental Measuring Units) System for Underwater Research and Training POCASSET, Mass.
Navy Seaport-e task order to provide technical and functional support for the Office of Continuous Learning (OCL) at the Naval Postgraduate School (NPS) in Monterey, Calif.
The Defense Resources Management Institute (DRMI), located at the Naval Postgraduate School (NPS) in Monterey, California, is an educational institution sponsored and supervised by the Secretary of Defense.