Naval Plant Representative Office in Melbourne, Australia; as a test pilot at the Naval Air Test Center; Branch Head for Strike Aircraft; and as the chief test pilot for Systems Test.
What does NPR stand for?
NPR stands for Naval Plant Representative
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NPR
We have 187 other meanings of NPR in our Acronym Attic
- National Population Register (identity database; India)
- National Preparedness and Response
- National Professional Resources, Inc (Port Chester, New York)
- National Program Review
- National Psychosis Registry
- National Public Radio
- Natural Product Reports (journal)
- Naturalne Planowanie Rodziny (Polish: Natural Family Planning)
- Nature's Perfect Remedy
- Naval Petroleum Reserves
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pacific Fleet, Pearl Harbor, Hawaii; Naval Plant Representative Office, Grumman Aerospace Corporation, Bethpage, N.
Military Training Mission, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia; Technical Assistance Field Team, Sarab-Riyadh, Saudi Arabia; USS Semmes (DDG 18); Naval Plant Representative Office, St.