Naval Personnel Development Command and Navy Individual Augmentee (IA) Combat Training Center Support Team, for developing the IA community of practice as the authoritative source for disseminating and gathering information to and from Sailors ordered as IAs.
What does NPDC stand for?
NPDC stands for Naval Personnel Development Command
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NPDC
We have 61 other meanings of NPDC in our Acronym Attic
- National Practitioner Data Bank
- Navy Personnel Database (US Navy)
- Navy Provisional Detainee Battalion (US DoD)
- Number Portability Data Base
- North Pacific Data Buoy Advisory Panel
- Nasopalatine Duct Cyst
- National Parts Distribution Center
- National Petroleum Development Company
- National Plant Data Center (USDA)
- National Property Disposition Center (mortgages)
- New Plymouth District Council (New Zealand)
- New Product Development Center
- Neural Proliferation, Differentiation and Control 1
- National Professional Development Center on Inclusion (North Carolina)
- Northern Power Distribution Company Limited (India)
- National Patient Dose Database (UK)
- Natural Product Drug Discovery (pharmaceuticals)
- Neighborhood Proportional Delay Differentiation
- New Product Design and Development (operations management)
- Nonthermal Plasma Discharge Device
Samples in periodicals archive:
His command tours include Commanding Officer of Helicopter Antisubmarine Squadron Light 44, flying the SH-60B; Commanding Officer of the USS Boxer; Commander, Navy Region Southeast; Commander, Amphibious Group 2; Commander, Naval Personnel Development Command and Commander, Naval Education and Training Command.
RADM Dave Gove, commander, Naval Personnel Development Command and Navy Personnel Command, encourages all Sailors to visit Navy COOL.
The Company also gained significant momentum in the government market, adding the US Naval Personnel Development Command (NPDC), the US Coast Guard and Sandia National Laboratories to its growing client roster.
The Department of the Navy Chief Information Officer (DON CIO) presented the Knowledge Management (KM) Team of Naval Personnel Development Command (NPDC) and the Support Team from the Navy Individual Augmentee Combat Training (NIACT) Center a Department of the Navy Information Management/Information Technology Excellence Award for their collaborative work in constructing the Individual Augmentee Community of Practice (IA CoP) on Navy Knowledge Online (NKO).
The Naval Personnel Development Command is beta testing a new evaluation system that will have a major impact on the performance portion of your examination in the future.
Four Naval Personnel Development Command Learning Centers have been working since November to build a training program for the first crew members of the Navy's first Littoral Combat Ship (LCS), Freedom (LCS 1), who started arriving for duty in January.
JO2 Edward Flynn, Naval Personnel Development Command Public Affairs