Attorney Guthrie looks forward to being able to help out with similar projects with the Preservation Society Of Charleston and the Charleston Commandry of the Naval Order of the United States in the future.
What does NOUS stand for?
NOUS stands for Naval Order of the United States (Merrifield, VA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NOUS in our Acronym Attic
- Norges Offentlige Utredninger (Norwegian: Norwegian Official Report)
- Northeastern Ohio Universities (College of Medicine)
- Not Often Used
- Noumea, New Caledonia - Tontouta (Airport Code)
- None of Your Business
- Notification of Unusual Event (government notice)
- Northeast Oracle Users Group
- National University of Laos
- Notice of Unlicensed Operation (US FCC)
- New Orleans Union Passenger Terminal (New Orleans, LA)
- National Online Undergraduate Seminar-Indonesian Studies
- National Oilwell Varco (Houston, TX)
- Nederlandse Onderzoekschool Vrouwenstudies (Dutch: Netherlands Research School of Women's Studies)
- Nederlandse Organisaties Vrijwilligerswerk (Dutch)
- Nederlandse Orthopaedische Vereniging (Dutch)
- Nederlandse Othello Vereniging (Dutch)
- Nephroblastoma Overexpressed Gene
- Net Option Value
- New Orleans Voodoo (Arena Football League; New Orleans, LA)
- Next Office Visit
Samples in periodicals archive:
American Friends of the Georgian Group, Colonial Lords of the Manor in America, Military Order of Loyal Legions, Commandery of the State of New York, Sons of the American Revolution and The Naval Order of the United States.
The Naval Order of the United States is leading a campaign to erect a monument to commemorate the Navy's participation in the June 6, 1944, invasion of France during World War II.