operating under the Naval Survival Training Institute (NSTI) - a subsidiary of the Naval Operational Medicine Institute (NOMI) - ASTC Jacksonville facilitates aviation survival training as a subject matter expert on all military operational medicine, providing aviation survival and safety training for Navy and Marine Corps aviation personnel and supporting all DoD activities.
What does NOMI stand for?
NOMI stands for Naval Operational Medicine Institute (US Navy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NOMI
We have 2 other meanings of NOMI in our Acronym Attic
- New Orleans to Memphis (freight train symbol)
- Non-Minelike Echo
- Northeastern Ontario Medical Education Corporation (now Northern Ontario School of Medicine; Canada)
- Not On Master Equipment List
- Nancy Owens Memorial Foundation
- None of My Freakin' Business (polite form)
- North Otago Motor Group (New Zealand)
- Non-Methane Hydrocarbon Intercomparison Experiment
- New Orleans Musicians Hurricane Relief Fund
- Non-Occlusive Mesenteric Infarction
- Nonocclusive Mesenteric Ischemia (circulatory disorder)
- North Miami (Florida, USA)
- Notice of Missed Interview (various states)
- North Miami Beach (Florida)
- National Organization for Mentally Ill Children
- Nova Ordem Mundial da Informação E da Comunicação (Portuguese: New World Order of Information and Communication; Brazil)
- Neonatal Onset Multisystem Inflammatory Disease
- National Organization of Men in Nutrition
- Norwegian Marine Insurance Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Navy Operational Medical Lessons Learned Center (NOMLLC) was established in 2003 at the Naval Operational Medicine Institute (NOMI) in Pensacola, Florida.
ATLANTA, May 24 /PRNewswire/ -- Compliance 360, the leader in enterprise compliance management applications, today announced that the Naval Operational Medicine Institute (NOMI) has selected it to manage the organization's Quality Management System functions of process management and business results.