The Trident Warrior exercise is an annual sea trial experiment that focuses on at-sea experimentation of approximately 100 critical maritime technologies and is led by the Naval Network Warfare Command with technical and lab support from SPAWAR Pacific and Naval Post Graduate School.
What does NETWARCOM stand for?
NETWARCOM stands for Naval Network Warfare Command (US Navy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Environmental Technology Test Site (SERDP funded)
- New Equipment Training Test Support Package
- New England Tractor Trailer Training School
- National Employees Trade Union (South Africa)
- Navniyukat Elementary Teachers Union (India)
- Nobody Ever Tells Us Anything
- Nebraska Educational Television
- National Education Technology Writers Association (networking group)
- New England Turf Writers Association
- Navy Network Warfare Command
- Novell NetWare Version 3.11
- Novell NetWare Version 3.12
- Network Warfare Simulation
- Network for Water and Sanitation (Nairobi, Kenya)
- North East Texas Wireless Initiative
- Northeast Tennessee Workforce Investment Board
- Nebraska Ethnics Together Working on Reaching Kids, Inc. (Omaha, NE)
- Net-Teaching Work-Related Medicine (International e-learning project for occupational medicine)
- Internet Magazine
- Near East University (North Cyprus, Turkey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Many functions now performed by Fleet Cyber Command/10th Fleet and Navy Cyber Forces were formerly conducted by the Naval Network Warfare Command (NETWARCOM).
Denby Starling II, assumed command of CYBERFOR and continues to serve as commander of Naval Network Warfare Command (NETWARCOM).
Lopez helped ESN in supporting various customers' information technology modernization initiatives to include Commander, Naval Air Forces and Commander, Naval Network Warfare Command.
CNAFR has initiated the process with Naval Network Warfare Command to obtain a Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) waiver for the NAS JRB Fort Worth ASD and Receiving warehouses.
Information Assurance (IA) awareness training is now required of all users of DOD information systems, as stated in a recent message by the DON's Chief Information Office and the Naval Network Warfare Command (NETWARCOM).
Singer also worked at Spawar Systems Center Charleston, NETWARCOM and was Vice Commander at the Naval Network Warfare Command.
Whitkop explained that many organizations, such as the Office of the Chief of Naval Operations, Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Communication Networks (OPNAV N6), Headquarters Marine Corps C4, the DON CIO, Naval Network Warfare Command and the Program Executive Office for Enterprise Information Systems (PEO EIS) are among others across the department, working to make NGEN a fully integrated enterprise-wide networking environment--a true extension of the warfighting domain.