As a corollary to that decision, CNO approved a proposal to merge Naval Space Command and Naval Network Operations Command into NNSOC, to be aligned as a subordinate organization to NETWARCOM to serve as its operational arm in coordinating Navy's space operations and providing network connectivity for the fleet.
What does NNOC stand for?
NNOC stands for Naval Network Operations Command
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NNOC
We have 6 other meanings of NNOC in our Acronym Attic
- Native Nations of Auraria (Colorado)
- Nigerian National Orientation Agency (used in email bank scams)
- Noord Nederlandse Orgel Academie
- Northern Nevada Officials Association
- National Narcotic Officers' Associations' Coalition
- National Night Out Against Crime
- Not North of But Including (shipbrokers)
- National Network on Cuba (US)
- National Network Operations Center
- National Nurses Organizing Committee
- Nigerian National Oil Company
- Nisichawayasihk Neyo Ohtinwak Collegiate (Cree Nation secondary school; Nelson House, Manitoba, Canada)
- Narragansett Number One Foundation (Maine)
- No Name on Front (sports cards)
- Nuclear Non-operating Owners Group (international conference)
- Navajo Nation Oil and Gas Company, Inc.
- Normalized Net Operating Income
- Nigerian National Order of Merit
- National Network Opposing Militarization of Youth
- Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chief of Naval Operations ADM Vern Clark has approved the creation of the Naval Network Operations Command (NNOC) here to oversee the Navy's major information technology programs.
Whitkop's prior Naval service exceeds 25 years, including senior management positions with the Naval Network Warfare Command (NETWARCOM), Naval Network Operations Command (NNOC), Naval Computer and Telecommunications Area Master Station Atlantic (NCTAMSLANT), and the CNO's staff (OPNAV/N6).