June founded the Immune Cell Biology Program and was head of the Department of Immunology at the Naval Medical Research Institute from 1990 to 1995.
What does NAVMEDRSCHINST stand for?
NAVMEDRSCHINST stands for Naval Medical Research Institute
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Naval Medical Command
- Naval Medical Data Services Center
- Naval Medical Data Services Center Detachment
- Navy Medical Center (US Navy)
- Naval Medical Clinic
- Naval Medical Command
- Naval Medical Logistics Command
- Naval Medical Materiel Support Command
- Naval Medical Research Development Committee
- Naval Medical Research & Development Command
- Naval Medical Research Institute
- Naval Medical Research Institute Detachment
- Naval Medical Research Unit
- Naval Meteorology and Oceanography Command
- Naval Maritime Intelligence Center
- Naval Military Personnel Command Detachment
- Naval Mine Depot (US Navy)
- Naval Mine Warfare Engineering Activity
- Naval Material Industrial Resources Office
- Naval Mission (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now that there are three labs finding this, I think people are going to believe it," agrees Carl June of the Naval Medical Research Institute in Bethesda, Md.
He founded the Immune Cell Biology Program and was head of the Department of Immunology at the Naval Medical Research Institute from 1990-95.
Brandt Rice of the Naval Medical Research Institute in Bethesda, Md.
Taylor also served at the Armed Forces Research Institute of Medical Sciences in Bangkok, Thailand, and was Director of the Cholera Vaccine Project at the Naval Medical Research Institute detachment in Lima, Peru.
He also has been the recipient of several prestigious awards, including a postdoctoral fellowship from the National Institutes of Health, "Most Significant Scientific Publication" awards from the Naval Medical Research Institute in 1985 and 1986, and the Civil Service Special Achievement Award for restructuring research activities in 1986.
Hoffman of the Naval Medical Research Institute, who conducted the work with colleagues there and at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID).
The Naval Medical Research Institute (NMRI), which was recently redesignated as the Naval Medical Research Center (NMRC) conducts research into health threats to the U.