5 million, with the Naval Medical Research Center to support malaria vaccine development.
What does NMRC stand for?
NMRC stands for Naval Medical Research Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NMRC
We have 53 other meanings of NMRC in our Acronym Attic
- Northland Motorcycle Riders Association
- Near-term Mobile Radio Access Unit Enhancement(s)
- National Mutual Royal Bank (Australia)
- Normal Mouse Red Blood Cells
- National Mango Research Center (Philippines)
- National Mayday Readiness Initiative
- National Media Reform Conference
- National Men's Resource Center
- National Microelectronics Research Centre (University College Cork, Ireland)
- National Monuments Record Centre (UK)
- Naval Records Management Center (US Navy)
- Navy Material Redistribution Center (US Navy)
- Network Music Rights Conference (Japan)
- Neuromuscular Research Center (Boston University)
- New Millennium Research Council
- North Meadow Recreation Center (New York)
- Northern Migrant Resource Centre (Preston, Victoria, Australia)
- New Mexico Roofing Contractors Association
- New Mexico Radio Collectors Club
- Naval Medical Research Center Detachment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Naval Medical Research Center (NMRC), and was conducted in collaboration with NMRC.
The Study Patients with acute, undifferentiated, febrile illness were recruited into a clinic-based surveillance study conducted jointly by the US Naval Medical Research Center Detachment (NMRCD) and the Peruvian and Ecuadorian Institutes of Health (Figure 1).
Euronext, NASDAQ: CRXL), Leiden, The Netherlands, has signed a Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA) with the Naval Medical Research Center of the US Navy to construct AdVac-based vaccines against anthrax and plague and test them in non-human primates.
The unpredictable nature of bioterrorism events compels us to develop cost-effective, highly stable medical countermeasures," said Les Baillie of the Naval Medical Research Center.
Schofield was very careful about this," says Thomas Richie, director of malaria clinical trials at the Naval Medical Research Center in Silver Spring, Maryland.
Introduction The purpose of this paper is to present in summary form the Research Administration Curriculum developed by the Office of Research Administration (ORA), Naval Medical Research Center (NMRC), for the Science and Engineering Apprentice Program (SEAP) of The George Washington University.
is currently being evaluated in eight collaborations: National Cancer Institute (both cancer and HIV), Max-Delbruck Center for Molecular Medicine, Berlin (cancer), Johns Hopkins University (heart disease), University of Maryland (TB), University of Nebraska Medical Center (HIV), United States Naval Medical Research Center (malaria), and Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine (herpes simplex).