26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)(NYSE: SAI) today announced it was awarded a prime contract by the Naval Medical Logistics Command to provide research and development (R&D) services in support of the Naval Submarine Medical Research Laboratory (NSMRL).
What does NMLC stand for?
NMLC stands for Naval Medical Logistics Command (US Navy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NMLC
We have 5 other meanings of NMLC in our Acronym Attic
- New Mexico Lodging Association
- New Mexico Lottery Authority
- Nigerian Maritime Lawyers Association
- Northeast Modern Language Association
- Norwegian Maritime Law Association
- New Mexico Livestock Board (est. 1887)
- No Man Left Behind
- Northern Michigan Land Brokers (Marquette, MI)
- No Man Left Behind Conference
- National Marine Life Center, Inc.
- Nuclear Measurements and Logging Calibration Facility
- Naomi Miller Lighting Design (New York)
- Northeastern Maine Library District
- New Mexico Learning Disabilities Association (also seen as NM-LDA)
- Nakano Mouse Lens Epithelial (cells)
- New Mexico Lions Eye Bank
- New Mexico Library Foundation (Albuquerque, NM)
- Nucleus of the Medial Longitudinal Fasciculus (neuroscience)
- Nederlands Medisch Laser Genootschap (Dutch: Dutch Medical Laser Society)
- National Museum of Labour History (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- On June 7, 2011, the Naval Medical Logistics Command (NMLC) announced the award of a contract for mobile Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) systems to Philips Healthcare to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of Wounded Warriors in Afghanistan.
; USS Benford (DDG 65); Fleet and Industrial Supply Center, Pearl Harbor, Hawaii; Naval Medical Logistics Command, Fort Detrick, Frederick, Md.
to Navy Mobile Air Cargo Handling Team V, Al Asad Iraq, OIC LCDR Steven Resweber, Reservist to Forward Operating Base ECHO, Iraq, Chief, Regional Contracting Center LCDR Richard Schlegel, from Naval Medical Logistics Command, Fort Detrick to CENTCOM Deployment and Distribution Operations Center, Camp Arifjan, Kuwait LCDR Robert Schug from Supreme Allied Commander Transformation (NATO) Det 205 to Navy Embedded Training Team-L, Camp Black Horse, Afghanistan, S4 Advisor LTJG Charles Thompson, Reservist to NAVELSG FWD Port Group, Camp Patriot, Kuwait, Administration Officer
16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) [NYSE: SAI] today announced it was awarded a prime contract by the Naval Medical Logistics Command to provide operational medicine research modeling support to the Naval Health Research Center (NHRC).
A Fleet Hospital Assistance Team (FHAT) comprised of personnel from FHSO, Naval Medical Logistics Command Fort Detrick, Md.
Naval Medical Logistics Command, "Navy Medicine has 19 different Military Medicine Commands.
Under the expanded agreement, Supplyline will be expanded to military medical catalogs at the following agencies: * Approximately 136 military treatment facilities * United States Army Medical Material Agency (USAMMA) * Air Force Medical Logistics Office (AFMLO) * Naval Medical Logistics Command (NAVMEDCOLCOM) * Surgeon Generals' Offices * Headquarters Defense Logistics Agency (HQDLA) * Joint Chief of Staffs, J-6 * Program Management Office, DMLSS * Tri-Care Management Activity (OSD/HA - TMA) * Tri-Service Regional Business Offices (TRBO) * The U.