After touring the Middle East, completing a two-year post as the Royal Naval liaison officer and spending three months as a platoon commander in Northern Ireland, he qualified as a principal warfare officer specialising in communications and electronic warfare in 1998.
What does NLO stand for?
NLO stands for Naval Liaison Officer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NLO
We have 41 other meanings of NLO in our Acronym Attic
- Nonleafy Normal Stature (botany)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Nurses' Union (Canada)
- National Literacy and Numeracy Week (Australia)
- National Library of New Zealand
- Netherlands New Zealand Business Association (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Nasolacrimal Obstruction
- Nasolacrimal Occlusion
- National Labor Office
- National Lead of Ohio Inc.
- National Liaison Officer
- Nepoznati Leteci Objekt (Croatian: unidentified flying object)
- NETg Learning Object
- New Little Odessa (gaming, Half-Life 2)
- Next-to-Leading Order
- No Lazy Offense
- No Load Operation (computer power supplies)
- Nobody Likes Onions (website)
- Non-Linear Optimization (mathematics)
- Nonlinear Optics
- Novoe Literaturnoe Obozrenie (Russian: New Literary Observer; journal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Livingston, SC, USNR, (Gold Star in Lieu of Second Award), Naval Liaison Officer for the Logistics Response Cell, Staff of the Commander, U.
In an address mostly devoted to the town's desperate need for economic regeneration, honorary naval liaison officer Commander Tony Mason suggested in passing that it could also consider changing its name as a way of helping revitalise the town.