Kmiec served on active duty in the United States Navy's Judge Advocate General's Corps as Military Defense Counsel and also as Acting Officer in charge of the Naval Legal Service Office in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
What does NLSO stand for?
NLSO stands for Naval Legal Service Office
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NLSO
We have 2 other meanings of NLSO in our Acronym Attic
- Non-linear Sigma-Model (physics, quantum field theory)
- Nonlinear Least Squares Method (environmental science)
- North London School of Motoring (UK)
- Novell Licensing Services Manager
- National Longitudinal Study of Mathematical Abilities (US Department of Education)
- National Live Stock and Meat Board
- North London Society of Model Engineers (UK)
- Natural Language Semantics Markup Language
- Northern Lights School of Massage Therapy
- Natural Language Support Objects (software library)
- New London Soloists Orchestra (UK)
- North London Symphony Orchestra (London, England, UK)
- Naval Legal Service Office Detachment
- Neighborhood Legal Services Program (est. 1964; Washington, DC)
- NetWare Link Services Protocol
- Network Layer Security Protocol
- Newham Local Strategic Partnership (est. 2001; London, England, UK)
- Next to Lightest Supersymmetric Particle (astrophysics)
- Northern Line Service Provision
- Nikki Lynam School of Performing Arts (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Naval Academy, Naval Legal Service Office Southeast, and Federally Employed Women, D.
Bring your checks or insurance contracts into the Naval Legal Service Office here on base, and if you have questions about it, we can look over it.