Naval Justice School and FY 2012-2013 Course Schedule For information on the following courses, please contact Jerry Gallant, Registrar, Naval Justice School, 360 Elliot Street, Newport, RI 02841 at (401) 841-3807, extension 131.
What does NJS stand for?
NJS stands for Naval Justice School
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NJS
We have 14 other meanings of NJS in our Acronym Attic
- Navy Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps
- National Junior Rowing Programme (Amateur Rowing Association; UK)
- National Junior Ranking System (tennis)
- New Jersey Relay Service (teletypewriter phone service)
- Nordic Journal of Religion and Society
- North Jersey Regional Science Fair (New Jersey)
- North Jersey Regional Transportation Model (North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority; Newark, NJ)
- New Jersey Romance Writers
- National Jet Systems (now Cobham Aviation Services Australia; charter airline)
- National JTPA (Job Training Partnership Act) Study
- New Jersey Solidarity (political group)
- New Judging System (aka International Skating Union Judging System and Code of Points)
- Nihon Jitensha Shinkokai (Japanese: Japan Bicycle Promotion Association)
- Nurmijärven Jalkapalloseura (Finland)
- National Joint Strategic Assessment
- National Junior Swine Association
- New Jersey Shellfisheries Association
- New Jersey Soccer Academy
- New Jersey Soccer Association
- New Jersey Society of Architects
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to the Naval War College, Naval Station Newport is home to the Surface Warfare Officers School, the Command Leadership School, the Navy Senior Enlisted Academy, the Naval Academy Preparatory School, the Naval Justice School, the Officer Candidate School, and a number of other specialized schools.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] With relocation to Newport, OCS is being retooled to take full advantage of the co-location with the other institutions of training and education in Newport including the Naval War College, Surface Warfare Officers School Command, Naval Academy Preparatory School, Naval Chaplains School, Naval Justice School and eventually the Navy Supply Corps School and Center for Service Support.
He has also lectured extensively on computer and intellectual property crimes at the FBI Academy, George Washington University Law School, George Mason University Law School, the National Advocacy Center, and the Naval Justice School.
in conjunction with the Naval post Graduate School, Naval Wax College, the Naval Historical Center, Naval Justice School and the Center for the Study of Professional Military Ethics at the U.
In 1991, the Judge Advocate General of the Navy and the Naval Justice School agreed to take on the task of developing a program to address the key areas of military justice and human rights.
CDR Waltman was instrumental in the shift of DIILS from a Navy command under the Naval Justice School to a Joint Agency Activity under DSCA.
In 1992, the Judge Advocate General of the Navy and the Naval Justice School accepted the challenge of developing a rule of law program demanded by this new E-IMET legislation.