Gorczyk was a Special Agent for the Naval Investigative Service branch of Naval Intelligence, a United States Army Military Police Officer and a Police Officer for the City of Independence, Ohio.
What does NAVINVSERV stand for?
NAVINVSERV stands for Naval Investigative Service
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Navy International Logistics Control Office
- Navy Inactive Fleet
- Navy Office of Information
- Navigation Information Network
- Naval Inspector General (US Navy)
- Navy Internal Relations Activity
- Naval Intelligence
- Naval Intelligence Command
- Naval Intelligence (US Navy)
- Naval Investigative Service Headquarters
- Naval Investigative Service Regional Office
- Naval Investigative Service Regional Office, Pacific
- Navigation Input/Output
- Norsk Audiovisuell Oversetterforening (Norwegian Union of AudioVisual Translators)
- Navy International Programs Office
- Naval Imaging Command
- Naval Industrial Resources Support Activity
- Navy Automated Video Information System
- Navy Input Segment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mark Russ, Special Agent In Charge of Naval Investigative Service (NCIS) Middle East Field Office in Bahrain, revealed: 'Two NCIS agents from Bahrain are in Mombasa presently where they will assist and support the US Navy and FBI as necessary.
In Davis, Naval Investigative Service (NIS) agents investigating a murder obtained both oral and written Miranda waivers from the defendant.
The case arose when agents of the Naval Investigative Service (NIS) interrogated the defendant in connection with the beating death of a sailor.
Department of Defense, the Naval Investigative Service, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the Criminal Investigation Division of the Internal Revenue Service.
Naval Investigative Service (NIS/ONI), and worked as a special agent for the Nevada Gaming Control Board.
The case was investigated by Special Agents of the Boston offices of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Naval Investigative Service and the Air Force Office of Special Investigations and is being prosecuted by Assistant U.
He had been in the Navy's uniformed legal branch for much of his career, including assignments as deputy judge advocate general, commander of the Navy Legal Service Command and commander of the Naval Investigative Service.