; Naval Inventory Control Point, Philadelphia; Naval Air Pacific Repair Activity, Atsugi, Japan; USS Clifton Sprague (FFG 16); Ships Parts Control Center, Washington, D.
What does NAVCIP stand for?
NAVCIP stands for Naval Inventory Control Point
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Navy Component Commander
- Navigation Center (US Coast Guard)
- Navy Central Freight Control Office
- Navy Component, Central Command
- Navy Forces Central Command
- Navy Central Command
- Navigation Certification
- Cost Guard Publications (US Navy)
- Navy Cargo Handling & Port Group
- Navy Collaborative Integrated Information Technology Initiative
- Navy Standard Civilian Pay System
- Navy Computer Incident Response Team
- Naval Civil Engineering Laboratory
- Naval Civil Law Support Activity
- Naval Civilian Personnel Center
- Naval Civilian Personnel Data System Center
- Naval Clothing Depot (US Navy)
- Navy Clothing & Textile Research Facility
- Navigation Countermeasures
- NAVOCEANO Central Mainframe Replacement (IDBMS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bianchi is currently serving as chief of staff to the commander, Naval Inventory Control Point, Philadelphia, Pa.
The Naval Inventory Control Point and its repair contractors have not followed DOD and Navy inventory management control procedures intended to provide accountability for and visibility of shipped government-furnished material to Navy repair contractors.
Naval Inventory Control Point, in Philadelphia, for circuit card assemblies and a $111,069 contract for technological display units.
The Naval Inventory Control Point, Philadelphia, has announced that Breeze-Eastern, a division of TransTechnology Corporation (OTC:TTLG), has been awarded a contract for repair and overhaul of nine types of rescue hoists, cargo hooks, and other items used in support of H-3 and H-53 helicopters.
; USS Bataan (LHD 5); Fleet and Industrial Supply Center, Pearl Harbor, Hawaii; Naval Inventory Control Point, Mechanicsburg, Pa.
F/A-18 INTEGRATED READINESS SUPPORT TEAM (FIRST) ACQUISITION LOGISTICS TEAM OF THE YEAR The F/A-18 FIRST, from the Naval Air Systems Command and the Naval Inventory Control Point, Philadelphia, provided an innovative performance-based logistics approach that increased the efficiency and effectiveness of the F/A-18 by uniting the responsiveness of industry with the expertise and capacity of the Navy's organic support activities.
Arvis Owens, aide de camp, Naval Inventory Control Point.