The repairs scheduled during this availability are a continuation of the work accomplished during her last major dry-dock period, and we have used that restoration period as a baseline for this one," said Richard Whelan, director of the Naval Historical Center Detachment Boston, the organization responsible for the planning and accomplishment of all repairs and restoration work on board "Old Ironsides.
What does NHC DET stand for?
NHC DET stands for Naval Historical Center Detachment
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Norwegian Helsinki Committee (election observation organizer; Norway)
- Norwegian Hull Club (Bergen, Norway)
- Notebook Hardware Control (software)
- Notting Hill Carnival (UK)
- Notting Hill College (UK)
- Numatec Hanford Corp.
- Numatec Hanford Corporation
- Nursing Home Center
- Nursing Home Component
- Nutrient Holding Capacity
- Naperville Health Care Associates (Illinois)
- Naples Health Care Associates (Florida)
- National Healthcare Collectors Association
- National Hearing Conservation Association
- National Hill Climb Association (United Kingdom)
- National Hispanic Construction Association (Falls Church, VA)
- Natural Health Care Alliance (Australia)
- Nebraska Health Care Association
- Nebraska Horse Clubs Association, Inc.
- Neighborhood Health Care Alliance (New York state)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In response, the Naval Historical Center Detachment Boston accepted the trees.
As director of the Naval Historical Center Detachment Boston, Deans oversees the maintenance of the legendary 204-foot-long craft.