Fort Lauderdale, FL (N62583-10-D-0344); and Hardline-Resolute JV LLC, Brasstown, NC (N62583-10-D-0345), are each being awarded a firm-fixed-price, cost-plus-fixed-fee, IDIQ multiple award contract in support of the Naval Facilities Engineering Service Center, Port Hueneme, for installation, inspection, repair, maintenance, and field supervision/operation of waterfront barriers, associated moorings, waterfront security systems and marine facilities throughout the world.
What does NFESC stand for?
NFESC stands for Naval Facilities Engineering Service Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NFESC
We have 5 other meanings of NFESC in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Formal Education Project (various locations)
- National Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management (Poland)
- National Foundation for Educational Research (UK)
- Near Field Electromagnetic Ranging (radio technology)
- National Fire Equipment System (National Wildfire Coordinating Group publication)
- National Forum on Education Statistics (US Department of Education)
- Naval Forces Evaluation System (US DoD)
- North Fork Elementary School (various locations)
- Northeast Florida Equestrian Society (Jacksonville, FL)
- Nutrition, Food and Exercise Sciences (various universities)
- Nurse Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology
- Negative Channel Field Effect Transistor
- Newquay for Excellence Training (Cornwall, England, UK)
- Nuclear Field Electronics Technician (US Navy rating)
- North Florida Evaluation and Treatment Center
- No Further Entries This Page
- Number of Function Evaluations
- Nagano Futsal Federation (sports league; Nagano, Japan)
- Nantucket Film Festival (Nantucket, MA)
- Napoli Film Festival (Napoli, Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ONR's partnerships in fuel cell vehicle research include: Headquarters Marine Corps; the Marine Corps Garrison Mobile Equipment office; Southwest Region Force Transportation; Naval Facilities Engineering Service Center, Port Hueneme; Department of Energy (Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy); South Coast Air Quality Management District; California Air Resources Board; California Fuel Cell Partnership; Defense Energy Support Center, General Motors; Naval Surface Warfare Center, Carderock Division; U.
Waller writes for Naval Facilities Engineering Service Center Public Affairs.
Naval Facilities Engineering Service Center (NFESC) - Will deliver Anti-Terrorism Force Protection (ATFP) engineering services worldwide.
Lynnwood, WA, is being awarded $5,849,090 under a previously awarded cost-plus-award-fee contract (N62473-06-D-3005) to exercise option year four for engineering and technical services in support of the Naval Facilities Engineering Service Center, Ocean Facilities Department, Port Hueneme, CA.
JEWLS, developed in partnership among the Naval Facilities Expeditionary Logistics Center, the Naval Facilities Engineering Service Center and the DON eBusiness Operations Office, integrates Navy legacy logistics systems with the Marine Corps' Common Logistics Command & Control System in support of the Naval Construction Forces.
The Joint Expeditionary Warfare Logistics System (JEWLS), a project sponsored by the Department of the Navy eBusiness Operations Office and developed in cooperation with Naval Facilities Expeditionary Logistics Center and Naval Facilities Engineering Service Center, received the Intergovernmental Solutions Award presented at the Management of Change Conference held in Philadelphia on May 24-26.
Wind To reduce the use of diesel fuel and prevent harmful emissions, the Naval Facilities Engineering Service Center, Public Works Center San Diego, and the National Renewable Energy Laboratory installed three 225-kilowatt wind turbines on San Clemente Island, California.