Orbital has previously supported numerous NRL spacecraft programs, including the Low Power Atmospheric Compensation Experiment (LACE), Clementine, the Interim Control Module for the International Space Station, the Naval Earthmap Observer (NEMO), Windsat, and the Microelectronics and Photonics Test Bed (MPTB).
What does NEMO stand for?
NEMO stands for Naval EarthMap Observer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NEMO
We have 29 other meanings of NEMO in our Acronym Attic
- neuroectodermal melanolysosomal disease (aka acrocephalopolydactylous dysplasia)
- North Eastern Massachusetts Law Enforcement Council
- Naval Engineering Maintenance & Logistics Working Group
- New England Marathi Mandal (Maharashtrian cultural group; Boston, MA)
- Net Energy Metering Memorandum Account
- National Electricity Market Management Company Limited (Australia)
- National Electricity Market Ministers' Forum (Australia)
- National Emergency Management Network
- National Emergency Management Organization (Belize)
- Naval Earth-Map Observer
- Naval Experimental Manned Observatory
- Network Mobility Protocol
- Network Mobility Working Group (IETF)
- Network of European Museum Organizations
- Network of Excellence on Micro-Optics (Belgium)
- Networked Environment for Media Orchestration (computer networking)
- Neutrino Ettore Majorana Observatory
- New Millennium Observatory (Oregon)
- NF-Kappa-B Essential Modulator
- Non-Indigenous Estuarine and Marine Organisms
Samples in periodicals archive:
These funds will help us to execute our business plan to build new remote sensing instruments, access and develop new markets, further our hydrocarbon strategy and to continue efforts on the Naval EarthMap Observer (NEMO) project.
STI and Avtec Systems have cooperated in the past, notably on the Naval EarthMap Observer (NEMO) satellite program for the Naval Research Laboratory.
Jack Daily, Exigent's Executive Vice-President and General Manager of Government Systems said, "STI looks forward to continuing our support of the many missions of the NRL, including the joint Navy/Commercial program, Naval EarthMap Observer, NASA projects, and other critical Navy space programs.
Vance said the billion-dollar-plus revenue potential from Earth Search Sciences' involvement in the Naval EarthMap Observer hyperspectral satellite program is strong evidence of the need for experienced leadership over the company's financial affairs.
Earth Search Sciences assumed the role of prime contractor and commercial partner in the Naval EarthMap Observer (NEMO) satellite program through its acquisition of Space Technology Development Corporation (STDC).
OTC BB: EDIS) today announced that its analysis of independent estimates shows the potential revenue stream from its sales of imagery from the Naval EarthMap Observer (NEMO) hyperspectral satellite to be in excess of $1.