[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] DENTAL CLINICS CONUS * Naval Dental Center Camp Pendleton, Calif.
What does NAVDENCEN stand for?
NAVDENCEN stands for Naval Dental Center
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- North American Vertical Datum of 1988
- Navy Ocean Environmental Acoustic Data Bank
- Naval Data Automation Command
- Navigation Data Assimilation Computer
- Navy Data Automation Facility
- Naval Damage Control Training Center
- NRL Atmospheric Variational Data Assimilation System
- Network Access Server and Voice on IP Device Control
- Naval Degaussing Station, Atlantic
- Naval Degaussing Station, Pacific
- Naval Dental Clinic
- Naval Dental Research Institute
- Navy Deputy Director, Advanced Ballistic Re-Entry Systems Division
- Naval Deputy to the Administrator, National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration
- NAVAIR Design Selection List
- Naval Detachment (US Navy)
- Naval District (US Navy)
- Naval Disciplonary Barracks (US Navy)
- Naval Dispensary (US Navy)
- Naval District
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Johnson, DC, USN, residency director of the Orofacial Pain Program, National Naval Dental Center, Bethesda, Md.
residency director of the Orofacial Pain Program, National Naval Dental Center, Bethesda, Md.
Naval Dental Center and 1st Dental Battalion at Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, Calif.
He received a DDS from Case Western Reserve University in 1971, a certificate in oral medicine from the National Naval Dental Center in 1977 and an MA in higher education from the George Washington University in 1987.
McCurdy, currently assigned to the prosthodontic division, National Naval Dental Center (NNDC), Bethesda, Md.
On the dental side, the Naval Dental Center Far East has eight facilities in Japan.