In October 2001, in response to this need, the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR), in conjunction with the Commander, Naval Air Forces established the Naval Aviation Readiness Integrated Improvement Program (NAVRIIP) with then-Capt.
What does NAVRIIP stand for?
NAVRIIP stands for Naval Aviation Readiness Integrated Improvement Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Naval Reserve Financial Information Processing Center
- Naval Reserve Force
- Naval Reserve Headquarters (Canadian Forces Maritime Command)
- Naval Reserve Information Systems Office
- Naval Reserve Maintenance Training Facility
- Naval Reserve Personnel Center
- Naval Reserve Readiness Command Region
- Naval Reserve Security Group
- Navy Resale & Services Support Office
- Navy Resale & Services Support Office Field Support Office
- Naval Research Information System (US Navy)
- Nederlandse Amateur Vereniging voor Raket-Onderzoek (Dutch amateur association for rocket research)
- Naval Research Laboratory
- Navigation Rules (see COLREGS)
- National Anti-Vivisection Society (animal protection; Illinois)
- Net Asset Value per Share
- North American Vegetarian Society
- National Academy of Von Schrader Associates (cleaning)
- North American Victorian Studies Association (Purdue University)
- Navigation Safety Advisory Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
VADM Massenburg discussed several programs and tools related to Naval Aviation Enterprise (NAE), including AIRSpeed, Boots on the Ground (BOG), the Naval Aviation Readiness Integrated Improvement Program (NAVRIIP), Lean, Basic Theory of Constraints (BTOC), and Six Sigma.
Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR), Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division in Patuxent River, Maryland to support the Naval Aviation Enterprise (NAE) and the Naval Aviation Readiness Integrated Improvement Program (NAVRIIP).