The NTCSS program began in 1992 when the Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Research, Development, and Acquisition (ASN (RDA)) directed the consolidation of the Shipboard Non-Tactical Automated Data Processing Program (SNAP), Naval Aviation Logistics Command Management Information System (NALCOMIS) and Maintenance Resource Management System (MRMS) into a single program.
What does NALC stand for?
NALC stands for Naval Aviation Logistics Command
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NALC
We have 68 other meanings of NALC in our Acronym Attic
- National Advanced Leadership Camp
- National Aging and Law Conference
- National Agricultural Law Center (University of Arkansas)
- National Association of Letter Carriers
- National Association of Life Companies
- National Association of Local Councils
- National Law College (Nepal)
- Naval Ammunition Logistics Center
- Naval Aviation Logistics Center
- Navy Ammunitions Logistics Code
- New Applications License Charge (IBM)
- Nippon Active Life Club (Japan)
- North American Lutheran Church (est. 2010)
- National Association for Latino Community Asset Builders (San Antonio, TX)
- National Autumn Leaf Collectors Club
- (not an acronym; formerly National Aluminate Corporation)
- National Aluminum Company Limited (India)
- National Apartment Leasing Company
- Naval Air Logistics Control Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
Just a few of SSCN's products include: * NALCOMIS, Naval Aviation Logistics Command Management Information System, an automated information system that provides aviation maintenance and material management; * SNAP--Automated Medical Systems (SAMS), which reduces the administrative workload, enhances the credibility, standardization and quality of health care documentation in the medical environment; * WEBATIS, a government-off-the-shelf application used by the Navy and Marines as a digital retrieval, display and printing system for technical documentation; and * NTCSS, Naval Tactical Command Support System, a multi-application information system program that provides standard information resource management to afloat and shore-based fleet activities.
The SMART ERP project replaces 1960's-vintage legacy supply, financial and maintenance systems (Uniform Inventory Control Point, U2, and the Naval Aviation Logistics Command Management Information System at Norfolk, San Diego and the Naval Inventory Control Point with a single integrated system.