Established in 2003 to support the CNO's efforts to recapitalize the Navy, NOLSC originally combined the functions of the Naval Petroleum Office (NAVPETOFF), the Naval Transportation Support Center (NAVTRANS) and the Naval Ammunition Logistics Center (NALC).
What does NALC stand for?
NALC stands for Naval Ammunition Logistics Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NALC
We have 68 other meanings of NALC in our Acronym Attic
- North American Llewellin Breeders Association, Inc. (Waco, TX)
- National Association of Local Boards of Health (US)
- National Advanced Leadership Camp
- National Aging and Law Conference
- National Agricultural Law Center (University of Arkansas)
- National Association of Letter Carriers
- National Association of Life Companies
- National Association of Local Councils
- National Law College (Nepal)
- Naval Aviation Logistics Center
- Naval Aviation Logistics Command
- Navy Ammunitions Logistics Code
- New Applications License Charge (IBM)
- Nippon Active Life Club (Japan)
- North American Lutheran Church (est. 2010)
- National Association for Latino Community Asset Builders (San Antonio, TX)
- National Autumn Leaf Collectors Club
- (not an acronym; formerly National Aluminate Corporation)
- National Aluminum Company Limited (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior assignments include Supply Officer aboard USS Frank Cable (AS 40), Naval Operational Logistics Support Center, NAVSUP Headquarters, and the Naval Ammunition Logistics Center.
LCDR Stephen Armstrong, Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) to Commander, Joint Task Force (CJTF)-North/Incirlik for Contingency Contracting LCDR Tom Armstrong, NAVAIR to CJTF-Horn of Africa/Djibouti for Contingency Contracting LCDR Chris Atkins, Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) Northrup Grumman Bethpage to DCMA Middle East (ME) Al Udeid, Qatar for Contingency Contracting LTJG Tara Baker, NAVAIR to CJTFHOA/Djibouti as Finance Officer CWO2 Frank Bower, Naval Ammunition Logistics Center to Commander, Task Force-53/Bahrain for Ordnance Logistics LCDR Dong Bridges, Navy Supply Information Systems Activity to Camp Lemonier, Djibouti as Logistics Planner LCDR Casey Burns, DCMA BAE Systems, N.
After holding numerous positions of increasing responsibility within NAVSUP, she became the Executive Director of the Naval Ammunition Logistics Center in 1998.
Naval Supply Systems Command's Naval Ammunition Logistics Center has worked around the clock to keep Navy units supplied with conventional weapons throughout OIF.
Naval Ammunition Logistics Center expedited the return of small quantities of water damaged munitions to CONUS for more detailed analysis and repair.
Naval Petroleum Office (NAVPET), Naval Transportation Support Center (NAVTRANS), and Naval Ammunition Logistics Center (NALC) will be consolidated into a single organization tentatively named Naval Operational Logistics Support Center (NOLSC) (a request has been submitted for formal approval of this command).
Kesting, USNR, Fleet Liaison Officer, Naval Ammunition Logistics Center, Mechanicsburg, Pa.