Wyle's work, which began in March 2013, will be performed primarily at Naval Air Station Patuxent River, Md.
What does NASPR stand for?
NASPR stands for Naval Air Station Patuxent River
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NASPR
- North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition
- National Association of State Public Health Veterinarians
- North American Security and Prosperity Initiative
- North American Association of State and Provincial Lotteries
- National Association of Seed Potato Merchants (UK)
- National Association of State Procurement Officials
- Navy Aviation Systems Program Office (sub-contractor employment agency; Department of Defence; Australia)
- North American Security Printing Organization (Washington, DC)
- North American Security Products Organization
- National Association of Stock Plan Professionals
- North American Shar Pei Rescue (est. 2000; Estacada, OR)
- North American Society for Psychotherapy Research (various locations)
- Naspro Architecture for Sound Processing (software framework for sound processing)
- National Airspace System Program Requirements Office
- North American Society for the Psychology of Sport and Physical Activity
- National Association for the Study and Prevention of Tuberculosis (est. 1904; now American Lung Association)
- Network Attached Storage Performance Toolkit (Intel tookit)
- Newcastle Asthma Symptoms Questionnaire
- National Stream Quality Accounting Network
- National Stream Water Quality Accounting Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aircraft and land-based test monitoring systems collected data from the successful separation which is in review at the F-35 integrated test force at Naval Air Station Patuxent River.
USS Lexington (CVT-16), Naval Air Station Patuxent River, Md.
When it came time to plan this, we wanted to see how we could capitalize on the Navy's new recruiting slogan, 'accelerate your life,'" said CAPT Pat Hovatter, Naval Air Station Patuxent River commanding officer.
Each plane will fly approximately 50 sorties to validate flying characteristics before heading for Naval Air Station Patuxent River, Md.
As part of the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division aboard Naval Air Station Patuxent River in southern Maryland, the Naval Force Aircraft Test Squadron, or "Force," is one of the Navy's premier aircraft developmental test and evaluation squadrons.
The contract was awarded by the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR), based at Naval Air Station Patuxent River in Maryland.
Work, which began in late in 2012, is being performed primarily at Naval Air Station Patuxent River, Md.