Pacific Fleet, Naval Air Station, North Island, San Diego, Calif.
What does NASNI stand for?
NASNI stands for Naval Air Station, North Island (US Navy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- National Association of Sports Nutrition (San Diego, CA)
- NOAA/CMDL Air Sampling Network
- North American Shopping Network (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada)
- North American Sports Network (TV channel)
- Nucleus of the Accessory Spinal Nerve (neurology)
- National Association of State 9-1-1 Administrators
- North American Street Newspaper Association (Washington, DC)
- National Association of School Nurses for the Deaf
- National Airspace System Network
- Naval Aviation Simulator Network Training
- National Academy of Sciences - National Research Council
- National Adherence Support Organisation (UK)
- National Adult School Organisation
- National Association of Slain Officers
- National Association of Sports Officials
- Naval Air Station Oceana (Virginia Beach, VA)
- Naval Aviation Supply Officer
- New Amsterdam Symphony Orchestra (New York, NY)
- Non-Acoustic Sensor Operator
- North American Space Operations
Samples in periodicals archive:
The daughter and several descendants of the Navy's first aviator recently visited Naval Air Station, North Island, Calif.
All FMS customers are encouraged to visit the NATEC facilities located at the Naval Air Station, North Island, whenever in the San Diego area.