He has served in the United States Army and the United States Naval Air Reserve.
What does NAVAIRES stand for?
NAVAIRES stands for Naval Air Reserve
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Naval Submarine Medical Research Laboratory
- Naval Aerospace Medical Institute
- Navy-Air Force (joint programs)
- Navigation/al Aid
- Navigational Aid System
- Naval Air Systems Command
- Naval Air Development Center
- Naval Air Engineering Center Detachment
- Naval Air Engineering Center
- Naval Air Engineering Station
- Naval Air Reserve Center
- Naval Air Facility (US Navy)
- Naval Air Systems Command Instruction
- Naval Air Forces, Atlantic
- Naval Air Logistics
- Navy Air Logistics Office
- Naval Air Forces, Pacific
- Naval Air Propulsion Center
- Naval Air Propeller Test Center
- Naval Air Reserve Anti-Submarine Warfare (ASW) Training Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
; USS Deyo (DD 989); Naval Air Reserve Point Mugu, Calif.
Less than a month after the North Korean invasion, 14 Naval Air Reserve squadrons, largely manned by World War II veterans, were activated.
The House approved more than $36 million in defense projects for the Southern California region including some for the Naval Air Reserve and Air National Guard in Ventura County and at Vandenberg Air Force Base.
Reading another December article, "Communication Coordination," I was mentally returned to my former life in the Naval Air Reserve and the surface naval forces.
Moak transitioned to the Naval Air Reserve Force to finish his military career as a U.
Previous duty stations included Naval Station, Argentia, Newfoundland; Supply Officer, Naval Air Reserve Training Unit, Naval Air Station Norfolk, Va.
Created as part of the vast reorganization of the Naval Air Reserve, VAW-78 was established on 1 July 1970 as the early warning squadron for Reserve Antisubmarine Carrier Air Group 70 (CVSGR-70).