Resident Officer in Charge of Construction (ROICC) and Integrated Product Team (IPT) at Naval Air Station Jacksonville, FL, Secretary for Naval Air Depot Jacksonville, FL and Department of Dependent Schools (DoDDs) Office Automation Assistant in Zama American High Schools, in Japan.
What does NADEP stand for?
NADEP stands for Naval Air Depot (NADEP North Island overhauls Navy aircraft)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NADEP
We have 1 other meaning of NADEP in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Development Education Centres (Australia)
- Navy Decision (Center)
- NATO Air Defense Electronic Environment System
- North American Deer Farmers Association (Appleton, WI)
- NATO Defense College
- North American Division Evangelism Institute (Seventh-day Adventist Church)
- National Association of Democratic Lawyers (South Africa)
- National Association of Diocesan Ecumenical Officers
- National Association of Distance Education Organisations of South Africa (RSA)
- National Association of Disability Evaluating Professionals (Midlothian, VA)
- Naval Aviation Depot
- National Development Support Command (Philippines)
- National Advanced Drilling and Excavation Technologies (est. 1995; Massachusetts Institute of Technology Energy Laboratory and US Department of Energy)
- North American Derivatives Exchange
- Narrow Aperture Direction Finding
- National Adrenal Diseases Foundation
- National Arbor Day Foundation
- Non-Aqueous Drilling Fluid
- North American Directory Forum
- North Antrim Dairy Farmers Development Group Ltd. (Northern Ireland, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In his military career, Cleveland also oversaw the day-to-day maintenance operations, engineering and logistics support for aircraft at the Naval Air Depot in North Island, Calif.
Ropiak, SC, USN, (Gold Star in Lieu of Second Award), Site Director, Fleet and Industrial Supply Center, Jacksonville Detachment, Naval Air Depot, Cherry Point, N.
The El clearinghouse at the appropriate naval air depot (NADEP) coordinates engineering investigation (EI) exhibit shipping.
Naval Air Depot North Island, California, responded quickly to this request, eventually returning 20 of the Navy's primary aircraft to the fleet in record time and before military action began.
Robbins-Gioia also implemented the Programmed Depot Maintenance Scheduling System throughout DOD depots, including the Marine Corps Logistics Base in Barstow and North Island Naval Air Depot in San Diego.
Moreover, bringing the Navy back could help Jacksonville protect jobs it already has, such as positions at the Naval Air Depot, Jacksonville's largest industrial employer.
of Havelock, NC, is being awarded an estimated $17,059,045 modification to a previously awarded IDIQ contract (N00421-01-D-0101) to exercise an option for maintenance planning and design interface technical/ management support services for the Naval Air Depot at Cherry Point, NC.