As an aviator, I've gained a keen awareness of how most aviators feel about the Naval Aerospace Medical Institute (NAMI).
What does NAMI stand for?
NAMI stands for Naval Aerospace Medical Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAMI
We have 45 other meanings of NAMI in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Mining History Organisations
- National Association of Minority Homeownership
- National Association of Mental Health Planning and Advisory Councils (Alexandria, VA)
- National Network for Aboriginal Mental Health Research (est. 2001; Canadian Institutes of Health Research; Canada)
- North American Malignant Hyperthermia Registry
- North American Model Horse Shows Association
- Nano and Advanced Materials Institute, Ltd. (Hong Kong University of Science and Technology)
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill (now National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (formerly National Alliance for the Mentally Ill )
- National Association of Mental Illness (est. 1979; Arlington, VA)
- Non-Army Managed Item (US Army)
- Number of Class Attributes and Methods Inherited
- Non-Army Managed Items Commodity Business Unit
- Non-Army Managed Item - Commodity Business Unit (US Army)
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill of New York City
- National Association of Mutual Insurance Agents (now National Association of Professional Insurance Agents, Inc.)
- National Arsenic Mitigation Information Centre
- National Association for Multi-Ethnicity in Communications
- National Association of Minorities in Cable
- National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Paperback UH629 Moore, a former active-duty US Army psychologist and two-tour veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom, joins with Kennedy, an aerospace psychologist at the Naval Aerospace Medical Institute, to provide commonsense advice in plain language for military personnel returning home.
Henry Porter, MC, Naval Aerospace Medical Institute
Stalcup is an aerospace optometrist and was the head of the optometry clinic at Naval Aerospace Medical Institute.