The Naval Acquisition Intern Program was established to recruit high-potential people into the acquisition workforce.
What does NAIP stand for?
NAIP stands for Naval Acquisition Intern Program (Naval Acquisition Development Program)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NAIP
We have 24 other meanings of NAIP in our Acronym Attic
- Non-arteric Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
- National Association of Industrial and Office Parks
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties
- Navigational Aid Inoperative for Parts
- National Academy of Indian Payroll (India)
- National Agricultural Imagery Program
- National Association of Independent Publishers
- National Association of Inpatient Physicians
- National Association of Installing Partners
- National Association of Investment Professionals
- Neuronal Apoptosis Inhibitory Protein
- New American Independent Party
- North Atlantic Ice Patrol
- North Atlantic Igneous Province (igneous rocks)
- Neuronal Apoptosis Inhibitory Protein 1
- National Aging in Place Council
- Native American Injury Prevention Coalition
- North America Interior Protection Contractors Association (est. 2010)
- National Association of Independent Public Finance Advisors (Montgomery, IL)
- National Association of Independent Private Investigators
Samples in periodicals archive:
The community comprises roughly 90 personnel: 50 billets that are funded with direct funds provided to NAVSEA; 30 billets whose costs are reimbursed through a working capital fund activity, the Naval Surface Warfare Command; 10 interns from the Naval Acquisition Intern Program office; and a dedicated staff of contractor personnel.
Other examples include the Department of the Navy, which in addition to already having a robust Naval Acquisition Intern Program, is planning to hire an additional 100 acquisition interns annually using DAWDF funding.
At any given time, we have nearly 900 in our Naval Acquisition Intern Program, a three-year program of education, training, and experiential assignments that results in a GS-12 posting.