Rigby and Navajo Tribal Utility Authority (NTUA) General Manager Walter W.
What does NTUA stand for?
NTUA stands for Navajo Tribal Utility Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NTUA
We have 2 other meanings of NTUA in our Acronym Attic
- Northern Territory University (AU)
- Not Taken Up (business; offer not accepted)
- Nottingham Trent University (UK)
- Nuclear Time Unit (3.53 x 10-19 seconds; length of time for a ray of light, traveling in a vacuum, to span the distance equal to the diameter of a hydrogen atom)
- Nuclear Training Unit
- Number of Transfer Units
- Nanyang Technological University Alumni
- National Taiwan University of Arts
- National Technical University of Athens (Greece)
- National University of Athens (Greece)
- North Texas Umpire Association
- National Taiwan University Alumni Association
- National Technological University Corporation (National Technological University; Atlanta, GA)
- National Trades Union Congress
- Nepal Trade Union Congress
- National Trade Union Congress of Belize
- National Taxpayers Union Campaign Fund (US)
- National Taiwan University College of Medicine
- National Taipei University of Education (Taiwan)
- National Trade Union in Education and Science (Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] For the last 10 years, Begay-Campbell has worked on technical assistance projects like assisting the Navajo Tribal Utility Authority in establishing off-grid solar power panels and wind turbines and advocating for federal funding for photovoltaic high efficiency refrigerators on reservations through the Sandia lab.
Also being honored that evening are Navajo Tribal Utility Authority general manager Walter W.
NASDAQ: ATNI), announced today that its wholly owned subsidiary Commnet Wireless has created a joint venture with the Navajo Tribal Utility Authority (NTUA) to provide the first 3G wireless cell phone service and 4G broadband service to residents of the Navajo Nation.
The 2010 Association Partners are CISPA, Connected Nation, FISPA, Massachusetts Broadband Institute, Native American Broadband Association, Navajo Tribal Utility Authority, Net Literacy, PCIA, Rural LISC, The Wireless Innovation Forum, USIIA and WISPA.
com), the leader in real-time data infrastructure solutions, today announced it has been selected as the meter data unification and synchronization system (MDUS) for the Navajo Tribal Utility Authority (NTUA).
8 /PRNewswire/ -- SunWize Technologies announces completion of a residential renewable energy project with the Navajo Tribal Utility Authority (NTUA) in Fort Defiance, AZ.
Subsidiary Will Deploy 4G Service in Partnership with Navajo Tribal Utility Authority SALEM, Mass.